Artists of the Outback Creative - Loretta Egan
1. My influences would be my grandmother and elders.
2. When I go back bush in the Murchison WA, where my mum was born is my best source of
3. I find portraits a little difficult.
4. I'm always thinking of different ways to express my culture on canvas and with a twist. I always
Know when a piece is finally finished when you have that feeling on satisfaction.
5. 'My Elder' would be the piece I'm most proud of because its a portrait of my uncle who means
the world to me.
6. Most important artist tool would be my paint brush and I could not live without my paints.
7. What I would like to achieve out of my art work is to teach and show my culture through my
Paintings and one have a exhibition of my own. In a couple of years I see myself still painting.
If you would like to commission a painting or see Loretta's artwork, please lick on the link below.